Downlink frequency: 437.390 MHz (UHF)
CW Beacon Information
Satellite Name: Ten-Koh
Ten-Koh’s telemetry data format is as follows.
Ten-Koh’s sample beacon wave is as follows.
Ten-Koh’s beacon decoding software is available in the following link:
Instruction to use beacon decoding software:
- Download correct version of beacon decoding software.
- Unzip or extract file to a new folder.
- Double click on the executable file to run the software. For example, for Windows-64bit version, double click on Tenkoh_Beacon_Decoder.exe.
- Enter the housekeeping data section only in the “Insert beacon string and click in DECODE” field. For example, in Windows-64bit version:
Sample received beacon data:
Enter 907BE267667188004067C67602 in “Insert beacon string and click in DECODE” field:
5.Click “DECODE” to get detail beacon information:
6.The beacon information is also exported to a text file in the same folder with Tenkoh_Beacon_Decoder.exe.
If you receive the beacon data from Ten-Koh, please let us know via e-mail at: email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- Beacon data received (example: JG6YKY:907BE267667188004067C67602)
- Date and time
- Ground station location
If you would like to receive a QSL card from us, please include the following additional information in addition to the above:
- Mailing address
We will ONLY use your information for our records and to mail the QSL card. Thank you for receiving Ten-Koh signal.